NEW BLOG!

Now that we've left Egypt, I feel a need to record what we did there so when we look back on our time we'll remember it wasn't all homeschool and sleeping. I'll continue to post to this blog until I catch up to the time we left Cairo in June 2010. Our new blog will pick up from that time forward.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Germany


Todd had to go to Germany on business in January. He still owed Critter a birthday date from the previous November. Petey got to go to Cairo from Jordan on her 13th birthday date (at that time we didn't know we'd be moving to Cairo). So now we've set a very bad precedent.


I'm not sure why I don't have a photo of Todd and Critter together in Germany. This is a picture of Critter with two kids of Dr. Hussein who owns Skopos, the company Todd works for. Todd and Critter had a great time, took a tour of a castle, enjoyed good food and time together.

0 comments: