NEW BLOG!

Now that we've left Egypt, I feel a need to record what we did there so when we look back on our time we'll remember it wasn't all homeschool and sleeping. I'll continue to post to this blog until I catch up to the time we left Cairo in June 2010. Our new blog will pick up from that time forward.

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Years Eve

For those of you on fb reading these I'm not sure you've seen the disclaimer I have at the top of my blog. Basically I'm getting these onto my blog for history purposes so they'll seem outdated but I didn't get them on when they actually happened because of internet problems. So sorry if I'm a little behind the times.

We celebrated at New Years Eve 2010 with the House family at our house. Here's our midnight pic. The Houses have been great friends while we've been here in Cairo. Not really sure where Nic gets her rapper-girl poses.

0 comments: